Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello









It seemed that we were off to such a nice start sitting in the airport eating a delicious cinnabun. I finished it and was ready to board so I could start my nap. Well apparently the plane wasn't ready for that. I'm not sure if what the problem was or why the plane wasn't there, but we ended up leaving Atlanta two hours later than scheduled. Unfortunately for me I had about 2 hours from when I was supposed to land in san francisco to when I should be getting on my next flight. I missed my flight by about 10 minutes.



Here is Teddy ready for bed at the hotel. We were given a hotel for the night since the next flight to singapore was the next day. I guess it was nice to sleep, well nap, in a real bed though before the long plane ride started. Teddy was not amused though to wait for bed making calls to Erin to be home informer and Andrew with his excellent email skills. Thanks guys :) I had some e-mailing to do since I was going to be arriving 12 hours later, but didnt want to deal with paying the $15 for it in the hotel room. We did make the flight the next day though :)





This was found in one of our food court areas. I thought Erin would like it.
And yes, if we don't already stick out enough we have no problem being
those people and taking pictures in the middle of the cafeteria.
Me and a random tree on campus.


Me and a random tree on campus.




ps- for all the people who are going to come visit me, we've discovered there are no napkins. I just thought I'd give you a heads up. We haven't found a single one or paper towel anywhere in the country.

5 comments:

Kay said...

SOoooooooooo I can home and did my usual rountine on the computer and almost fell out of the chair when I checked you blog! You win the prize today-maybe a shipment of napkins-if you can figure out your address! Keep it up-Love you (and Teddy)

Mommie

tin can photography said...

Hooray! Forget camels, monkey sightings are a good sign! And wow, you look so much warmer than me:)

I'm glad you made it there safely-and soooo glad to see such a fun post!

love you!

Anonymous said...

glad to see you warm and in the fun looking trees. Thanks for sharing - a lot of writing for Carly yey! daddy

Anonymous said...

oh yeah - we're still looking for an address. :)

Carly said...

Yeah, so am I. haha