Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here's the mail that never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail maaaaiil

Thanks for all my letters and packages :) It has been very exciting. Below are a few pictures to share my excitement (sorry it's not all, haven't had my camera around for everything).

Here was my first package! It was a great treat that my parents sent. Inside was filled with napkins (they don't like those over here), movies to keep me entertained (I've already started watching Scruff- the movie on top), and Cindy contributed some delicious snacks to keep me alive (yay easy mac- I've already had 2 of them so far).













Today I received my second package for valentines day from my parents. The hearts on the left say 'e-mail me.' I was amused but a little sad. On the right is me struggling to open said package. I remember talking to my mom after the first mail experience and I shared with her that it was really difficult to open it with all the tape since I don't have any scissors, well apparently that transfers in her mind to "maybe I should make the next one even more ridiculously tougher to open." Thanks. So I thought I would share me with my key working hard. Don't worry, once I finally made it, it was worth it :) Goodies from cookies to a stuffed pink puppy.














I soon realized the puppy was just an organic 'Save Our Planet' trick...




Enjoying some amazing cookies


I also got a card from Erin today! Two things of mail in one day, life can't get much better than that. The cute puppy with the pink boa was in my package, and Erin sent the yellow puppy card.

Thanks a lot to everyone!!

4 comments:

tin can photography said...

feel the love! hooray-puppy made the blog:)

Kyle said...

haha thats awesome about the tape...and by awesome i mean thats unfortunate...and by unfortunate i mean hilarious...sorry Carly. Wheres the dang ol hatchet when you need it?

Sarah&Jason said...

some things never change. carly loves dogs and dog paraphernalia (SP?), and aunt kay/uncle tony love to make a present hard to open. love it. now we just need to hear something about mac-n-cheese and chicken nuggets and i will feel whole.

cindy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the easy mac! I love seeing the pictures and hearing about all your exciting adventures!